Welcome
WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)
Tuesday, 19 October 2010
MY WONDERFUL WORK...With a bit of help from Julian, of course.
This is what I created today in Julian's lesson. To create this I used Photoshop CS4 and followed a tutorial on Youtube. I found it very interesting and learnt some new techniques. The technique that I think will be most useful is the gradient tool to create a 3D effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment