Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Tuesday, 19 October 2010

MMS - Multimedia Messaging Service

MMS is similar to SMS in the way it allows people to communicate by sending messages. However, SMS is just a simple way to send a short message to a contact, whereas MMS allows you to send images, sound, text pages and videos.

MMS was first used in Japan when camera phones first come out. At first there were a few technical difficulties in opening the picture message that you had received because it was in a different format to what the phone would usually be compatible with. 

****I found it quite difficult to get information MMS that I could understand. If anyone can give me some help in understanding this, please write some info

No comments:

Post a Comment