Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Monday, 18 October 2010

..Making our lovely college website!

Today we spent an hour and a half on our college website assignment. We didn't want all 4 of us trying to do the same thing so we split what we had to do up, making it easier to get our work done. Sophie was in charge of the story boarding. She also made a flow chart which showed the buttons we would have on our website. Louis was working on Flash to get more of an idea on how our website would work. Josh was using Adobe Premier to edit the video's we got from students around college. I started to make a photoshop mock-up which would show the home page of our interactive wesbite. I used Google earth to get a birds eye view of the college. At the moment I am still at college and because only the minority of the computers in college have Adobe Software on them I cannot complete the mock-up until I get home. I will definitely be finishing this tonight as tommorow our group will be showing Julian what we have done so far and I don't think a simple mock-up will be too impressive! I think today went really well in general, although I wasn't too happy with the quality of the image I was using from Google Earth. I'm really pleased how our group is working together and I'm sure the end result will show how much effort everyone has put in to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment