Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

drag and drop games


This game is a fairly simple drag and drop game. In order to complete it you have to drag and drop the cursor on to the ‘drop here’ button. The idea is fairly simple but it requires a lot of concentration and patience. To get the cursor on the ‘drop here’ button you have to avoid having any collisions with other objects.

The levels start off fairly easy but quickly progress to make it more difficult. If you do collide with any of the other objects your cursor gets put back into the original position so you can have another go. There are a total of 15 levels.

I found the game fairly addictive and didn’t want to give up until I had completed all of the levels. It took me roughly 40 minutes to get from level  1-15.



No comments:

Post a Comment