Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Interactive Youtube Games

Super Mario Slots:
This game has been split up into 3 sections and requires you to click on the screen when you want the scrolling image to stop on the first layer. The first layer is images of the mario characters heads. Once you have picked which characters head you want you go onto the next layer and give them a body. (You could have marios head, with princess' body or whatever you like) Lastly, you go onto the last layer and pick some feet from all of the characters. The idea is to be able to dress up the mario characters how you want them. I think this game would appeal to young children but as it's so basic I don't think anyone would really want to play the game more than a couple of times because it becomes boring (in my opinion)

Interactive Spelling Bee:
This game is about seeing how far you can get with spelling a word correctly. The word will appear three times spelt differently and you have to click on the word which is spelt correctly. If you get the answer right you will go straight onto the next word but if you get it wrong a screen will appear saying "incorrect" and then it loads a new screen with a different word to click. I think this game is fairly useful but I don't think it really appeals to a wide range of audience. To improve the game I think the user should be able to select what difficulty they want the spellings so different age groups can use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment