Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Website for Jules

I have been working on Flash or last week or so and managed to get the basic structure of my website working. I have alsop added an after effects composition for thr title 'Salt'. This composition is a light ray will be continuously going from the left to right. I have also added some effects to the images. The images I used were fairly dull and I wanted them to get brighter if the mouse hovered over them so I did that and think it looks a lot better. Next time I'm on Flash I want to see if I can get a scrolling Picture Gallery working. I think I am going to look at some tutorials and find the easiest way to do it. To conclude, I think the website is going fairly well but I'm finding it tough and slow going on Flash. I find that If I get a problem then it holds me back alot. Surprisinly, I am starting to remember and pick up things on Flash which is helping me find a problem a lot quicker than I used to. :)

Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment