Welcome
WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)
Tuesday, 15 March 2011
Flash Site
Today I worked on the "Cast and Filmmakers" page on my website. The characters names were listed down 2 coloums on the left and right side of the page with the image in the centre. When the mouse hoveres over the names the image would fade in slowely in the centre. Now that I have that page working, I am going to concentrate on getting the gallery page to work. I want to include a scrolling picture gallery into my website which I will work on next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment