Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Monday, 1 November 2010

Branding

Branding is one of the key aspects in a business, whether the business is small or large. When you get a brand name which is recognisable means that people can relate to your product in competitive markets. The brand is telling your customers what they can expect from the product. Once you have a brand it is important to be consistant, this is the key point to getting a successful brand. Strong brands allow the customer to build a trust between themselves and the product. Your brand is not only a name and a logo it also has to convay a message.

1 comment:

  1. Short and clear and sums everything all up in one as well as easy to uderstand.

    ReplyDelete