Welcome
WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)
Monday, 1 November 2010
1st November - Work. Work. Work.
Today, Sophie, Josh and I were using Adobe Premiere to edit some more interviews for our promotional college website. We cut out parts of the interview which weren't relevant and also made the video's fade in. We also faded the audio when someone else started to talk in the interview. Louis was using Flash and Photoshop to get the basic website so it functioned. As a group we decided that we needed to get some short cut off clips from around the college so we could add it to the interviews. I think today went really well and everything seems to be coming together. I really hope I will be saying the same at the end of the week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment