Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

W3C - Important Information

What important information from W3C will you now concider before you produce a website?

I learnt that W3C develops guidelines which allows the web to be accessible for all, dispite disabilities and conditions which may make it harder for someone to use the web. Before looking at the W3C website I didn't even think about how websites need to be created to accommodate all people, I just imagined that only people like myself, who doesnt have any disabilities would use the web.

Before you make a website it is important to concider that all different types of people will be using the web, for example, here are some factors which will need to be focused on.

blind people
deaf people

1 comment:

  1. Good reflection of W3C, hope you learned a lot. Your list of disabilities are difficult to read due to the colour - take this into consideration for next time.

    ReplyDelete