Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Using a forum on Moodle

Today I added my own discussion to Moodle about saving files in different formats on Photoshop. I got positive feed back and other students thought my post was helpful. I also commented on other discussions and gave my opinion on what they had to say. I found the forum useful as it allowed me to communicate with other people in the class without having to speak to the face-to-face. I will definitely be adding some more posts to the forum and if I ever find something difficult I will definitely be asking for help!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found it useful. Tye to use the forum as much as you can.

    ReplyDelete