Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Friday, 30 September 2011

My game...

Today ive been doing some more work on my game and managed to get the second level up and running. There are still a few problems with it that i'll need to sort out before i submit the work but I'm quite happy with how it is coming along so far.

Next lesson I am going to sort of my third level and start thinking about my fourth and then I am going to work on the grapahics and improve them.

No comments:

Post a Comment