Welcome

WELCOME... I am a student studying interactive media at Weymouth College.
In my course I have been introduced to Blogger where I am now writing blogs about Digital Communications. If you can leave me feed back about my posts, or how you think my page could be improved in general, your comments will be read and will be very much appreciated. Thank you :)

Wednesday, 22 September 2010

SMS

SMS is a short messaging service which allows you to communicate with your contacts by text messaging on your phone. SMS is an easy way to communicate and is used all over the world. Depending on what mobile network you are with, SMS can be a cheap way of getting brief messages from one person to another. SMS can be used in business' and for personal use to do everything from send a joke to your friend or even send important data to a client from your workplace. I find SMS very convienient and I use this system on a regular basis to keep in contact with friends.











3 comments:

  1. much better than mine (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Harley, I'm sure yours is looking really good too. I will have a look now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blog is looking good Zoe, I like the colour and background. Your banner is great but you haven't got a welcome paragraph to indicate what your blog is about. You have RSS feeds and subscribes, but can you select more appropriate YouTube videos as these do not seem related. Well done Zoe

    ReplyDelete